Why us? Because...
· We teach with passion about Poland and its most beautiful nooks, students learn with us the legends and stories of Poland and discover new games and Polish games
· There is a limited number of students in each class, which results in great learning results.
· We have been working with students from multilingual families for several years
· In the process of modern, more effective teaching, we use both traditional textbooks and multimedia
· We organize occasional games for children: St. Andrew's Day, St. Nicholas' Day or Carnival, Valentine's Day, etc.
· Students have organized school educational trips - usually in half terma
· For those interested please come to the catechesis for children with Father Janusz from the Polish Catholic Mission in Jersey
· We work and use materials from the Polish School Matrix (PMS) and issue PMS certificates at the end of the school year